Mini review: Voilamart PU Leather Fountain Pen Case for 12 Pens.

Mini review: Voilamart PU Leather Fountain Pen Case for 12 Pens.

Nice enough for Montblanc, affordable enough for Jinhao!

So, I could tell pretty quickly that I was going to need one of these. In fact, now I have two of them! Fountain pens are highly addictive and with all the quality affordable Chinese models out there from Jinhao and the likes, you’re likely going to need a couple of these, too.

This case is made of a nice, soft but durable-feeling PU Leather that even smells nice! It seems plenty flexible for getting pens in and out, but I’d also trust just tossing it in a bag or in the trunk of a car and expect my pens to still be in great shape. (Obviously don’t leave inked fountain pens in a hot car). 

The zipper pull is metal (both of my cases have gold tone) but the zipper teeth are plastic, meaning you don’t scratch your pens while sliding them in and out. The elastic straps inside are strong enough to keep your pens from rubbing on each other, but flexible enough to fit even large diameter pens such as my Jinhao 950 Ceramic model! I bought this model of case specifically for the dual straps for each pen. There is a nice center divider and the entire interior is lined in a soft microfiber.

This is a nice, affordable, portable storage solution for your fountain pens. It’s easily nice enough to carry your fanciest writing instruments, while being affordable enough for my collection of Jinhaos. I have 11 pens in one of my cases now, and although they do fill it up nicely, it is still easy to open and zip shut to get pens in and out.

For the price, you won’t find a nicer case. When I’m ready, I’ll be looking for a 48-pen case from the same manufacturer.

Highly recommended, 5 Stars.

https://amzn.to/2y6mtpk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review; Wing Sung 3009 Piston-Filled Demonstrator.

Review: Jinhao 8802 “Shell”

Review: Jinhao 601